Upper Terrace Venue Details
This venue is a small, private space located adjacent to our yurt and outdoor kitchen. It has a great ocean view overlooking our garden and is below our lodge. This venue is ideal for yoga retreats and meetings.
Dimensions: 30′ x 50′ (rough estimate)
Amenities: Yurt, outdoor kitchen, private bathroom, electricity, and covered cement slab. (For a small 'eco-retreat experience' - pair this venue with the upper lodge accommodation).
Capacity: Max. 75 guests
- $500 for up to 25 people and 3 hours of event time (not including setup and cleanup times)
- 10% discount Monday-Thursday
- $500 non-refundable security deposit required
- Additional cost are based on the number in your party and additional services requested
- Additional hours may be purchased at a rate of $300/hour and based on availability
Start and End Times: Flexible set up start time. Check-ins range depending on day. In most cases, all music must be off by 10:00pm. Events must end by 11:00PM.
Catering: BYO *Please inquire for a list of local green catering businesses we work with regularly and about sourcing from our onsite organic garden.
- Outdoor kitchen
- Open Lawn with view overlooking the garden and ocean (ideal setup with a tent)
May be available for an additional fee:
- Tent for 100 (side walls provided)
- Tables/chairs/chinaware and flatware/linens
- Sound system, projector, and wall screen
- Tiki Hut and bar services
- Tiki torches and outdoor lighting (including large string lights and solar lighting for entrances/lua and pathways)
- Overnight accommodations (depends on our availability- start by checking calendar for our accommodations on our website).
- Flora design (including entrance and table flowers and/or lei)
- General liability insurance required for parties over 50 people
- Only acoustic music and must end by 9pm
- Approved outside caterer allowed although sourcing from our organic garden is strongly encouraged
- We must approve all decorations
- Limited parking (guests may walk up the hill from farm ~100 yds)
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Alcohol must be served by licensed bartender/caterer (may be flexible for certain events)
- Smoking only in the designated area
- No open fires at any time